Detroit Head-On Collision Attorney
At the Oliver Law Firm, in Livonia, Michigan, we represent clients who have been injured in personal injury car wrecks in order to obtain justice and financial compensation for their injuries, disabilities, pain and suffering, rehabilitation, medical bills and other damages.
We help clients who have been injured in accident situations, including:
- Head-on collisions: The energy of one or more vehicles combines when they collide; the damages of such collisions can be profound.
- Rear-end collisions: Rear-end collisions frequently occur because of sudden stops, inattentive drivers, or hazardous road conditions. A common result for passengers is "whiplash injuries" to the neck, spine and brain. Such injuries may not be recognized immediately after a crash.
- Rollovers and single-vehicle crashes: SUVs, minivans, pickup trucks and delivery vehicles that have high centers of gravity or shifting cargos frequently roll over during an accident.
- T-bone/side-impact accidents: The sides of vehicles typically offer less protection to their passengers than the front and back ends. When a motorist strikes the side of a vehicle at full speed, or when making a turn, the impact to the passengers can be devastating.
- Deer impacts: Deer and other wildlife frequently cross Michigan roads. When an animal that weighs hundreds of pounds collides with a vehicle, things can end badly for the animal, the vehicle, and the passengers.
- Distraction collisions: Some of the most preventable collisions occur when drivers are drunk, under the influence of drugs, or distracted by talking or texting on their cell phones.
- Road rage collisions: Drivers fueled by uncontrolled anger, drugs, or alcohol can cause devastating accidents by driving recklessly or by aggressively using their vehicle as a weapon.
Livonia Rear-End Collision Attorney | Side Swipe Injury Compensation
Our lead attorney, Kevin S. Oliver, has secured compensation for many automobile accident victims who have suffered a wide range of personal injuries. He is experienced in holding negligent drivers accountable for the injuries they cause and routinely achieves financial compensation for his clients' injuries, lost wages, medical bills and other results of collisions.
Since Michigan is a "no-fault" insurance state, a victim's own auto insurer is often the party that pays for the victim's medical bills and other injury claims. If you are involved in a crash that is not the fault of another motorist, Michigan no-fault insurance laws may obligate your insurer to pay your claims.
There are instances when the other driver's insurer may be held liable for paying damages. Attorney Kevin Oliver will evaluate the circumstances of the accident and, with the help of accident re-constructionists and medical experts, will determine the client's injury damages and pursue them in court or through negotiations.
Get the Compensation You Need and Deserve | Oliver Law Firm | 248-477-1900
For a free initial consultation to discuss your circumstances with a lawyer, please call the Oliver Law Firm, in Livonia, Michigan, at 248-477-1900 or 866-421-5425 toll free. You may also contact us online.